Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Beginning Again




So it begins again.  I decided to start over with a personal blog where I can talk about anything that comes to my mind.  Of course since needlework and reading are my two favorite hobbies, I suspect that I will talk about these subjects more than most.  But, I will also use this blog as a way to express myself as freely as I can in this setting. 

Those of you who visit this blog will be invited to post in response to my thinking and dreaming.  I don't know how often I will update this blog and I may even post something, only to edit it later.  So, if a post disappears after you read it, you will know I thought it better to keep what might have been posted in a diary rather than on the internet.  However, the internet is such a convenient way to keep people in the loop of what is happening in my life that I think I will give this a try.

Till Next Time,

Gloria


No comments:

Post a Comment